samedi 7 juin 2008

Did I forget to talk about SEX AND THE CITY???

Yes, I did!

It was great. A two-and-an-half hour episode of the cheekiest slut show ever to air on American cable. Yeah, they're bad actresses (just awful, really), and yeah, the plot is predictable (wildly so), and yeah, I got sick of Sarah Jessica Parker's character pretending she cares about anyone other than herself (because we know she doesn't), but all that aside--and even with all that--the film made me laugh, cry (er...tear up, but no streaks), and it even made me say "I LOVED that movie!"--in CAPS--just as the credits started to roll. So if sex is your thing (and it is), you won't be disappointed. My only complaint was all the crazily changing clothes. That, and the teeny bopper girls who were lined up hours before the flick, dressed to the nines, flat out dolled, really, wearing gold heels with perfume spritz and sparkles in their hair. Made it suffocating to walk anywhere near a movie theatre all weekend. Did they think SJP was going to make it to their theatre? She didn't, kids. Didn't we cover that? Only cares about herself.

THE PLOT: Sex and the City! Woo!
THE THOUGHT: Also starring Jennifer Hudson as Token.
IN FIVE: 4/5 (for what it was...but if it wasn't what it was, it woulda been a 2...lezzbehonest)
HERE, HERE: http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/

Aucun commentaire: