jeudi 8 mai 2008

Titulary: of, or relating to, titles

Not to be confused with "tittilary: of, or relating to, the area found at, or near, either breast."*

I recently have been dwelling upon the titles of my postings, realising that for movie reviews, I always title my post with the name of the film, but for restaurant reviews, I usually attempt some supercilious stab at wordy wit. Why is that? If anything, I figure it makes it easy to find my musings on movies but less so to discover the bars and restaurants where I've chosen to quaff my thirst and satisfy my hunger.

So the question doth loometh: shalt I change the method? As yet, undecided.

And by the way, just found out RDJr of IRON MAN infamy makes a cameo in the upcoming, craptastic, un-sequel THE INCREDIBLE HULK. And since I support RDJ in all activities (illicit drug use aside), I now have to see it. Siiiiiigh, I'll get over it.

* = not actually a word

Aucun commentaire: