dimanche 27 avril 2008

look at me, i discovered the hyperlink: the week in words

Hyperlink.

That's hot.

Sunday, I was at Disney's California Adventure theme park. Rode the best roller coaster (he's cute, no?), ate the best churro.

Monday, I was at the movies.

Tuesday the 20th was Earth Day. There was no traffic driving to work in the morning! Who knew this city cared?

Tuesday night went to Sky Bar at the Mondrian (off Sunset) for an overrated "networking" (read: singles) mixer. I loved the venue, though. But be prepared: hotel valet was $15--but there's a spot around the corner that only charges ten! Alas, we didn't realise until it was too late.

Thursday announced the return of Grey's Anatomy (and Ugly Betty). I'd been nervous that I wouldn't like Grey's anymore since it had been so long, but hark! The episode did not disappoint. I don't watch "Betty," but next week, defs gonna, because Christian Siriano (the winner from the most recent season of "Project Runway") is due to geust star. FIERCE.

Friday, had dinner at an old favorite: Crazyfish Sushi at Olympic and Doheny. And I tell you: go there, ask for the waiter named Edgar and order the $25 Olympic Roll. Otherwise known as the Ridiculous Roll, 'cause man that isht is bananas.

Friday night celebrated two friends' birthdays at The Arsenal off West Pico (past the Trader Joe's). Pretty good DJ, cheap drinks and the eats looked good, but I'd had my fill from sushi, so I didn't partake.

So go out. Be merry. And I'll update this blog concerning my thoughts on FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL and HAROLD AND KUMAR ESCAPE FROM GUANTANAMO BAY some other time. Short bites: both worth biting.

Wow, hyperlinks are so exhausting. We'll see if I ever do that again.

Aucun commentaire: