mercredi 16 avril 2008

them's be fightin' words...and widgets

Do I think that Toyota Corolla widget I just downloaded is a mite beefy?

Though I live for its apparent concept (the good life at a small price), I fear it takes up far too much space. So new question: how does one un-wedge a widget?

I re-read my post below about Dolce....It's too obvious when I'm not in the mood to write. It all sounds wooden, stiff and a little like a newscaster from southern Maine trying to sound like she's from New York. Wow. I want to sound like I'm from me first. Me first and Fire City second. The NYC can wait.

Coming updates include...
...dinner at El Cholo (one word: authentic!)
...RUN, FATBOY, RUN! (two words: so funny!)
...dinner at Hugo's! (three words: organic and yummy!)
...dinner at some random taco place I want to forget (four words: don't waste your money!)

And five words to end: I'll fight the widget later.

Aucun commentaire: