vendredi 2 janvier 2009

letop5 introduces: Girl's Best Friend & Overlooked Greatness

I've just started writing for a great film website called Rope of Silicon, and I'm set to have two recurring editorials--v.exciting. I'll also try to post them here consistently.

The first is called "Girl's Best Friend," within which I'll discuss the chick flick that all the girly-girls and girly-guys just gotta go see each week. If you know me, you know I hate chick flicks. So it's ironic. (Or is it, Alanis?)

The second article is called "Overlooked Greatness," and focuses on the slew of films in my memory bank that I've seen and love, yet which always, when brought up in discussion, receive blank stares from others. What do you mean you've never seen BOTTLE ROCKET? I will teach you.

So hooray, new moves for '09. Let's hope we don't forget our deadlines.

Aucun commentaire: